Welcome to Dubai Visa Center a United Arab Emirates based travel company that offers all kinds of visa service as well as Dubai immigration. For UAE hospitality continues to be the custom and tradition for hundreds of years. Today the city extends this traditional feature to the tourist as well as to all those people who are coming here for business purposes. This city invites them to see some of the world’s greatest architectural wonders and to experience a beautiful blend of the exquisite desert as well as the modern Arabian amenities.
United Arab Emirates a Great Palace to Visit
The United Arab Emirates has a great climate, along with quite a few world class well-known hotels, excellent activities for leisure and sports and some of the world’s best places and malls for shopping. The city holds something in bags for everyone. Visits to this amazing city of UAE are now made even easier by Dubai Visa Center, which is one of the leading travel and immigration companies in United Arab Emirates.
The UAE government is spending a lot on the promotion of tourism, and therefore welcomes vacationers coming from all over the world into the country. So if you are one of them and have the intention of spending your vacations in the Emirates this year, or you want to go there for any other reason such as business then there is no need to worry at all. We are here to assist you through all the aspects of acquiring a tourist visa. In general those applicants who do not posses the right format of required documents, face problems and their applications are not entertained properly by the embassy.
Important Things to Remember Prior to Applying For a Dubai Visa Service
- All of the applications are eligible for single entry.
- The approval of visa Dubai solely depends on the Dubai immigration officials. Once submitted the application fee in not refundable.
- The processing time depends upon the working hours. It is advised to leave at least 3 to 4 days excluding the weekends (Fridays and Saturdays).
- It is recommended to apply for visa UAE a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the arrival.
- Once the UAE visa is approved we will deliver a copy of it through e-mail. You have to print a copy from it and on your arrival you may have to go to the passport control office along with the copy.
- Medical insurance certificate is a must for all those individuals who are above 60 years of age. The insurance certificate has to be uploaded with the application.
- It is also advised to keep a copy of medical insurance certificate with you upon arrival.
Reliable, Easy and Straightforward Services
Using our services is a straightforward, simple, reliable and easy method of getting a UAE visa instantly. People traveling from any part of the world using any of the airliners can apply for tourist visa and well as visit visa Dubai without having to worry about the sponsoring agent in UAE. With us you do not have to stand in long queues and waste your time. We ail to help you out for your trip UAE and it is seven Emirates Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaima Umm Al Quain and Fujairah.
We focus on taking the hassle out of travel and arranging your Dubai visa as quickly as possible. If you want us to process the application on behalf of you, then it is best to provide us all of your relevant documents when booking. It’s also recommended to allow enough time for the application process to complete, generally it take 1 month. But in peak season like spring breaks, summer breaks and holiday season it would be better to allow at least 7 to 8 weeks for the process.